About Ten Spot:
Ten Spot is the workforce engagement platform, enjoyed by companies and communities nationwide. Our popular, all-in-one, virtual platform helps forward-thinking companies increase their productivity, boost retention, and build a strong culture.
From fitness classes and experiential workshops to team challenges, Ten Spot offers a fun experience for any situation alongside powerful analytics to measure engagement and behaviors. Ten Spot allows companies to harness real insights to improve culture, identify leaders, and create a space that welcomes everyone.
About this role:
Ten Spot is hiring an experienced and passionate VP of Sales who will oversee and facilitate the entire sales operation of our growing company. This person will develop strategies for generating revenue to help achieve the company’s sales goals, analyze industry data to guide future growth, build a best-in-class B2B sales team and play a foundational role in Ten Spot’s rapid growth. As VP of Sales, you and your team will be responsible for achieving high, sustainable and consistent growth year over year.
The ideal candidate should not be afraid to roll up their sleeves, be hands-on, and have that no-task-too-small mentality. This person should be an expert on most areas of Sales while simultaneously being involved in the details of deal flow, pipeline, and daily sales operations. For the right person, this is an opportunity to make a huge impact on a fast-growing, exciting startup.
- Ability to meet a sales target of $5M+ year on year
- In-depth knowledge of B2B SaaS subscription sales
- Iterate on existing insides sales process and develop new strategies to optimize and improve sales cycle and conversion metrics
- Hire, train and develop the B2B sales team
- Review and adjust current Incentive Plan, establish KPIs and implement a team-wide performance management program that helps identify high and low performers, promotes and rewards excellence and drives continuous, transparent feedback across the team
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the sales pipelines, revenue and sales cycle length
- Develop and implement new and innovative approaches to increase revenue
- Communicate strategies across marketing, operations, sales, and product departments
- 10+ years of applicable inside Sales experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment (min. 5+ years managerial experience)
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up
- Experience building and scaling sales teams
- Tenacious, gritty, scrappy leader that will stop at nothing to get a sale
- Excellent communication, mediation, and interpersonal skills
- Sense of urgency, ability to multitask
- Experience building strategies, commission structures and training programs for Sales teams
- You offer strategic, data-driven, and forward-thinking approaches to generating revenue
- Strong computer skills – Salesforce, Outreach, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Our Benefits and Culture:
The Ten Spot team moves at lightning speed and our employees have the opportunity to make an extraordinary impact. We are growing fast and achieving milestones every day. All of our full-time employees receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes stock options, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K, Ten Spot services, team events, and more.
Open to Remote, not just New York area.